Professor Fizzwizzle is a fun, mind-expanding puzzle game, where you take control of the diminutive genius, Professor Fizzwizzle. You must help the professor use his brains and his gadgets to solve each exciting level. Do you have what it takes to get past the Rage-Bots and bring the prof back to his lab?
The game includes:
- Over 230 exciting levels, with something for everyone! "Regular" levels to help beginners learn the ropes, "Advanced" levels for the brainy among us, and even "Kids" and "Alphabet" levels for the young in years, or the young at heart!
- A full featured level editor! If solving puzzles isn''t enough for you, make your own masterpiece with the easy-to-use level editor!
- Exciting unlockables! As you solve puzzles you''ll earn photos to add to the professor''s gallery. You''ll see the professor and his Friend-Bots in photos from all over the world!
Professor Fizzwizzle has something for everyone to enjoy; download it for FREE, today!
» version 1.02 - posted on 2005-07-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Software License Agreement for PROFESSOR FIZZWIZZLE DEMO
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW), COPYING THE SOFTWARE AND/OR CLICKING ON THE ''ACCEPT'' BUTTON BELOW, YOU (EITHER ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY AS ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (''AGREEMENT'') REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE ''CANCEL'' BUTTON. THIS WILL CANCEL THE INSTALLATION.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: Subject to the terms below, GRUBBY GAMES hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to install and to use PROFESSOR FIZZWIZZLE DEMO (''Software''). Under this license, you may: (i) install and use the Software on any number of computers; (ii) make copies the Software; (iii) distribute copies of the Software.
Whether you are licensing the Software as an individual or on behalf of an entity, you may not: (i) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to discover the source code; (ii) modify, or create derivative works based upon, the Software in whole or in part without the express written consent of GRUBBY GAMES; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software; (iv) resell, lease, rent, or sublicense your rights to the Software.
2. TITLE: You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain that of GRUBBY GAMES. The Software is protected by international copyright law.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
YOU AGREE THAT GRUBBY GAMES HAS MADE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ORAL OR WRITTEN, TO YOU REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE BEING PROVIDED TO YOU ''AS IS'' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GRUBBY GAMES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU LIVE.
GRUBBY GAMES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COVER, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You use this program solely at your own risk.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GRUBBY GAMES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GRUBBY GAMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL GRUBBY GAMES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE COST OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO CLAIMS OF PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this Agreement. No notice shall be required to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must remove and destroy all copies of the Software.
In the event of invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement.
You agree that you will not export or re-export the Software outside of the jurisdiction in which you obtained it.
You agree that this is the entire agreement between you and GRUBBY GAMES, which supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral, and all other communications between GRUBBY GAMES and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
Reservation of rights.
All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by GRUBBY GAMES.